- Cooking Time: 2/3 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 25minutes
BackstoryAs I have stated before my husband is french, this is his grandmothers recipe.
- 400g all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 475mls Milk
- 1/2oz Vanilla flavoured sugar
- 1 small knob of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blend flour, eggs, sugar and salt
- Gradually add milk, stir well until smooth
- leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Heat frying pan over a medium heat.
- Melt butter (be careful not to put in too much or they will become greasy)
- pour about a ladel full of mixture into the pan in a circular motion, so the mixture evenly fills the pan.
- Cook the crépe until the edges turn up and the underside is golden, turnover and cook the otherside.