- Cooking Time: 2/3 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 25minutes
- 400g all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 475mls Milk
- 1/2oz Vanilla flavoured sugar
- 1 small knob of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blend flour, eggs, sugar and salt
- Gradually add milk, stir well until smooth
- leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Heat frying pan over a medium heat.
- Melt butter (be careful not to put in too much or they will become greasy)
- pour about a ladel full of mixture into the pan in a circular motion, so the mixture evenly fills the pan.
- Cook the crépe until the edges turn up and the underside is golden, turnover and cook the otherside.
NotesAs I have stated before my husband is french, this is his grandmothers recipe.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More