- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦425g can of tuna in springwater, well drained
- ◦2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- ◦½ a finely chopped red onion
- ◦½ a finely zested lemon
- ◦1 tbsp lemon juice
- ◦200g baby spinach leaves
- ◦1 grated large carrot
- ◦2 sliced tomatoes
- ◦8 Mountain Bread wraps
- 1.Combine tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, lemon juice and zest in a bowl.
- 2.Mix together well.
- 3.Put a handful of spinach leaves, some carrot and several slices of tomato in the centre of each wrap.
- 4.Place an eighth of tuna mix on top. Fold in edges and place on plate.
- 5.Repeat for each wrap.
NotesThis tuna and lemon wrap recipe is designed for mothers with gestational diabetes. Also this recipe is Heathy, tasty and easy to make. This is perfect for a weekend dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More