- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦425g can of tuna in springwater, well drained
- ◦2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- ◦½ a finely chopped red onion
- ◦½ a finely zested lemon
- ◦1 tbsp lemon juice
- ◦200g baby spinach leaves
- ◦1 grated large carrot
- ◦2 sliced tomatoes
- ◦8 Mountain Bread wraps
- 1.Combine tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, lemon juice and zest in a bowl.
- 2.Mix together well.
- 3.Put a handful of spinach leaves, some carrot and several slices of tomato in the centre of each wrap.
- 4.Place an eighth of tuna mix on top. Fold in edges and place on plate.
- 5.Repeat for each wrap.
NotesThis tuna and lemon wrap recipe is designed for mothers with gestational diabetes. Also this recipe is Heathy, tasty and easy to make. This is perfect for a weekend dinner.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More