- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil -- or vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion -- thinly sliced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper -- cut into strips (red or other
- color pepper can be used)
- 1/8 cup celery -- thinly sliced
- 10 ounces canned tomatoes with green chiles -- such as
- Ro*tel,1 can
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey -- cut up
Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion, bell pepper, and
celery in oil about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are
Stir in tomatoes and reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Stir in turkey; cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until turkey is hot.