- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
Backstoryone of the favourite vegetables/side dishes at my husband's parents'. My husband's grandmother used to prepare them all the time.
- 500 g small zucchini
- extra vergin olive oil
- 1 clove or garlic
- 2 tbls white vinegar
- Wash and dry zucchini.
- Cut them into thin slices.
- Warm some oil in a skillet and add garlic.
- Fry zucchini, handfull at a time, and take them out with a slotted spoon once they are golden. Place them in a bowl and add salt.
- When all the zucchini are fried, remove garlic. Keep 2 tblsp of oil and throw the rest. Add vinegar, parsely and mint leaves, cook together for a few seconds at low heat.
- Add the oil/vinegar seasoning to the zucchini and stir delicately. Let it cool before serving.