- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- cooking oil
- 4 green onions (green shollots), chopped
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 4 eggs, beaten lightly
- 4 egg whites, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons self raising flour
- salt and pepper
- Spray a non stick frying pan (base measure 20cm) with cooking oil spray; cook the onions and zucchini, stirring, until soft. Remove from pan, trainfer to a bowl.
- Combine the eggs, egg whites, cheese, water, flour and zucchini mixture in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the pan and spray with cooking oil spray.Add the egg mixture to the heated pan, cook, covered, over a low heat for about 5 minutes or until almost set. Remove the frottata from the pan and cut into wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More