- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 lb. ground beef
- 2 pkgs. (3-oz. each) Oriental flavor Instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mixture (I use an oriental mixture)
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 TBSP thinly sliced green onions
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
- In same skillet, combine 2 cups water, vegetables, noodles (broken up), ginger and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil; reduce hear. Cover; simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return beef to skillet; stir in green onions.
- Makes 4 servings.