- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix (with syrup packet and requires 2 eggs)
- Ingredients to Make Brownies
- 2 Cups Oatmeal
- Reynold's Parchment Paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400. Place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- 2. Make brownies according to directions. Add in oatmeal.
- 3. Let sit for 30 minutes so the oatmeal soaks into the brownie mix.
- 4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly cracked on top.
NotesOkay, so they're not real No-Bake cookies, but they sure taste like them!!! Plus its so simple!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More