- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey, or more if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter, the 1/3 cup honey and extract until smooth.
- Blend in flour, oats and salt. Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Press dough into ungreased 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan (bars will be thin.)
- Sprinkle almonds over top and pat into dough. Brush with 2 tablespoons honey. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Koken met OmaSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More