- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 stick sweet butter
- 2/3 c. flour
- 1/4 tea baking powder
- lg. pinch of salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 c. + 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 and a 1/2 teasp. pure vanilla
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/3 c. walnuts or pecans
- Line or butter 12 muffin tins, preheat oven to 325
- melt chocolate and butter together and allow to cool slightly.
- whisk tog. flour, b. powder and salt
- beat eggs on high till frothy, slowly add sugar, when thick add the chocolate mixture and then the vanilla on med. speed.
- alternate beating in the flour and the egg mixtures, beginning and ending with the flour, add nuts.
- pour into tins
- bake until shiny and crackled on top but still very soft in the middle.
NotesThese are from a cookbook called simply; Cupcakes!
NOTE:when combining dry and liquid into a cake you ALWAYS START AND END with the dry ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More