- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ranch-flavored spread:
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 packet Hidden Vallen Ranch dip mix (I buy the 2 packets combo and use 1 packet for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pack large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- Craisins (or dried sweetened cranberries)
- 1 pack thin slices ham or salami or bologna
- In medium bowl, beat until smooth the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch mix and honey.
- In each tortilla: spread about 3 tablespoons ranch mixture, sprinkle some craisins and top with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least an hour.
- Before serving, cut each wrap into 8 or 10 slices if desired for pinwheel effect.
NotesYou will find these easy to make and yummy for even "unexpected guests" to enjoy anytime, everytime! Slice them as "cutesy" pinwheels and enjoy them disappearing fast in appetizer trays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More