- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ranch-flavored spread:
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 packet Hidden Vallen Ranch dip mix (I buy the 2 packets combo and use 1 packet for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pack large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- Craisins (or dried sweetened cranberries)
- 1 pack thin slices ham or salami or bologna
- In medium bowl, beat until smooth the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch mix and honey.
- In each tortilla: spread about 3 tablespoons ranch mixture, sprinkle some craisins and top with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least an hour.
- Before serving, cut each wrap into 8 or 10 slices if desired for pinwheel effect.
NotesYou will find these easy to make and yummy for even "unexpected guests" to enjoy anytime, everytime! Slice them as "cutesy" pinwheels and enjoy them disappearing fast in appetizer trays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More