- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 8 ounce pkgs. Light Cream Cheese (room temp.)
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust (9 oz.)
- 20 Carmels
- 2 T. Milk
- 1/2 C. chopped Pecans
- 1/2 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix cream cheese, sugar & vanilla with electric mixer until well blended in medium size bowl. Add eggs; mix again until well blended.
- Melt carmels with milk in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and then stir; repeat until smooth.
- Stir pecans into carmel mixture.
- Pour carmel/pecan mixture into crust; sprinkle on chocolate chips, evenly.
- Top all with cream cheese batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!
- Number Of Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
NotesThis is very easy and simply delicious. This is a favorite...