- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 8 ounce pkgs. Light Cream Cheese (room temp.)
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust (9 oz.)
- 20 Carmels
- 2 T. Milk
- 1/2 C. chopped Pecans
- 1/2 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix cream cheese, sugar & vanilla with electric mixer until well blended in medium size bowl. Add eggs; mix again until well blended.
- Melt carmels with milk in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and then stir; repeat until smooth.
- Stir pecans into carmel mixture.
- Pour carmel/pecan mixture into crust; sprinkle on chocolate chips, evenly.
- Top all with cream cheese batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!
- Number Of Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
NotesThis is very easy and simply delicious. This is a favorite...
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More