- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boiled boneless breasts (shredded with a fork)
- 8 oz botttle of Franks Red Hot
- 4- 8oz of Ranch Dressing
- 4-8oz of crumbled Bleu Cheese
- 8oz of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12-16oz of Cream Cheese
- Mix all ingredients, bake at 325 for 40 mins or 4 hours on high in the slow cooker.
- Serve with celery and tortilla chips.
NotesFound this on TheNest
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More