- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup citrus vodka or plain vodka
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Fresh cranberries, if desired
- Lime slices, if desired
- Fill martini shaker or 3-cup covered container half full with ice. Add all ingredients except cranberries and lime slices; cover and shake.
- Pour into martini or tall stemmed glasses, straining the ice. Garnish glasses with fresh cranberries and lime slices on picks.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More