- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 cup LaChoy soy sauce (MUST be this brand)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablesppon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Marinate meat at least overnight or for 2-3 days. Marinate veggies one hour before grilling.
- This is great for sirloin tip or top, chicken breasts, and Iowa pork chops, which are THICKLY cut chops!
NotesThis recipe comes from my ex-sister-in-law. This marinade had been in their family, until her drunk brother spilled the beans to the manager of the meat department at the local grocery store! Soon EVERYONE in the community knew the "family secret recipe!"
Marinate meat at least overnight or for 2-3 days.
Marinate veggies one hour before grilling.
This is great for sirloin tip or top, chicken breasts, and Iowa pork chops, which are THICKLY cut chops!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More