- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 cup LaChoy soy sauce (MUST be this brand)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablesppon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Marinate meat at least overnight or for 2-3 days. Marinate veggies one hour before grilling.
- This is great for sirloin tip or top, chicken breasts, and Iowa pork chops, which are THICKLY cut chops!
NotesThis recipe comes from my ex-sister-in-law. This marinade had been in their family, until her drunk brother spilled the beans to the manager of the meat department at the local grocery store! Soon EVERYONE in the community knew the "family secret recipe!"
Marinate meat at least overnight or for 2-3 days.
Marinate veggies one hour before grilling.
This is great for sirloin tip or top, chicken breasts, and Iowa pork chops, which are THICKLY cut chops!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More