- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 3/4 C. Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 C. canned Pumpkin
- 2 T. Milk
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. Ginger
- 1/2 t. Nutmeg
- 1/4 t. ground Cloves
- 1 - 8oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Graham cracker pie shell
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, milk and spices; beat until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shell and chill at least 5 hours. May be frozen.
- Number Of Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
NotesGot this recipe from Dianae at TOH :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More