- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryIf you haven't tried this dish, you're missing out. What a great appetizer! Another great recipe from the magazine (Taste of Home).
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- 3 T. chopped fresh (Basil) or 1 T. dried
- 3-4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Pepper
- 4 medium Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 C. chopped Onion
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- In a bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add tomato & onion and toss gently. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Bring to room temperature before serving. Cut bread into 24 slices; toast under broiler until lightly browned. Top with tomato mixture. Serve immediatley...