- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12-25 people
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 brownie mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter/margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- * mix the water, oil and eggs.
- * add the espresso powder and brownie mix
- * after that is mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
- * bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- * cool completely.
- * mix glaze and put atop of brownies and refrigerate.
NotesI had a friend coming for dinner who loves coffee, so I tried a twist to my usual duncan hines brownies.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More