"IT'S GOT A KICK" ESPRESSO BROWNIES
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12-25 people
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 brownie mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter/margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder in 2 tablespoons boiling water
* mix the water, oil and eggs.
* add the espresso powder and brownie mix
* after that is mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
* bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
* cool completely.
* mix glaze and put atop of brownies and refrigerate.
I had a friend coming for dinner who loves coffee, so I tried a twist to my usual duncan hines brownies.
No Reviews at this time.