- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12-25 people
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 brownie mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter/margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- * mix the water, oil and eggs.
- * add the espresso powder and brownie mix
- * after that is mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
- * bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- * cool completely.
- * mix glaze and put atop of brownies and refrigerate.
NotesI had a friend coming for dinner who loves coffee, so I tried a twist to my usual duncan hines brownies.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More