- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12-25 people
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 brownie mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter/margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- * mix the water, oil and eggs.
- * add the espresso powder and brownie mix
- * after that is mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
- * bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- * cool completely.
- * mix glaze and put atop of brownies and refrigerate.
NotesI had a friend coming for dinner who loves coffee, so I tried a twist to my usual duncan hines brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
50 Shades of Taste
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More