- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 20 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 12 eggs 1lb.Chocolate chips, ( reese's pieces or other) 1Lb. M & M's
- 1T.corn syrup 4c.chopped Nuts
- 1lb. butter or Margarine 4c. raisins(Optional)
- 2lbs.brown sugar 2c.Coconut
- 1T.vanilla extract
- 1 1/2lb.peanut butter
- 8T.Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix all ingredients in order given .Drop onto cookie sheet with ice cream scoop.Flatten with fork(can be made smaller if desired).Bake 12 minutes at 350*.Do not over bake.Makes 20 doz. large Monster Cookies.
NotesThis recipe we have made this awhile back in the late seventy's.These cookies you better be prepared to have a extra help while making these cookies.And they would make a good project for your kid's while there on christmas break.This recipes comes from two different places ,but pretty much both recipes are so similar.Two come from fundraising events one was for a local church and the other was the preschool again,both were cookbook to earn money for school and the church.