- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1-3/4 C. Flour
- 2 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/3 C. Sugar
- 1/3 C. Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe Bannanas, mashed
- 1 C. dried Mango (diced) or (dried Pineapple works well too)
- 1/2 C. Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift together first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- Cream oil and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and bannans, blend.
- Stir in flour mixture; mix gently until blended.
- Fold in mango or pineapple & nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until done.
NotesDelicious & easy.... This recipe from Habibta from the TOH web site.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Jean’s Recipe File
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More