- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1-3/4 C. Flour
- 2 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/3 C. Sugar
- 1/3 C. Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe Bannanas, mashed
- 1 C. dried Mango (diced) or (dried Pineapple works well too)
- 1/2 C. Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift together first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- Cream oil and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and bannans, blend.
- Stir in flour mixture; mix gently until blended.
- Fold in mango or pineapple & nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until done.
NotesDelicious & easy.... This recipe from Habibta from the TOH web site.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Naked Macaron
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More