- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Green Bell pepper, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 small can Tomato Paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Emirel's "Essence", about a 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Barbecue sauce
- 4 Mozzarella sticks, cut in 1/2" pieces
- Olive Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray loaf dish suitable for baking.
- In a large bowl, mix Turkey, onion, bell pepper, breadcrumbs, 1/2 the can of tomato paste, essence, salt and pepper, and the mozzarella pieces with your hands until evenly mixed. Place in baking dish and form a loaf.
- Mix remaining tomato paste with Barbecue sauce. Brush over loaf until generously covered.
- Top should be browned--
NotesThis is recipe I created from the best of meat loaf recipe's I've tried. My family loves it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More