"MAYA'S UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS TURKEY MEATLOAF"
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Green Bell pepper, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 small can Tomato Paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Emirel's "Essence", about a 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Barbecue sauce
- 4 Mozzarella sticks, cut in 1/2" pieces
- Olive Oil spray
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray loaf dish suitable for baking.
In a large bowl, mix Turkey, onion, bell pepper, breadcrumbs, 1/2 the can of tomato paste, essence, salt and pepper, and the mozzarella pieces with your hands until evenly mixed. Place in baking dish and form a loaf.
Mix remaining tomato paste with Barbecue sauce. Brush over loaf until generously covered.
Top should be browned--