- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 2.5 oz can of sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread refried beans in Pyrex baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over beans.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Layer guacamole and sour cream over melted cheese.
- Top with sliced olives.
NotesI make a lot of guacamole and am always looking for new things to do with it. This recipe is a little different because its warm layer dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More