- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 2.5 oz can of sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread refried beans in Pyrex baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over beans.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Layer guacamole and sour cream over melted cheese.
- Top with sliced olives.
NotesI make a lot of guacamole and am always looking for new things to do with it. This recipe is a little different because its warm layer dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More