- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Dark Chocolate Cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla.
- Makes about 2 1/2 - 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MetroCooking DC 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More