- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 C. Pecans, finely chopped
- 2 T. Sugar
- 2 T. Butter, melted
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 - 8 oz. package Lite Cream Cheese, room temp.
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Pumpkin Filling:
- 2 Eggs
- 1-1/4 C. canned Pumpkin
- 1 C. Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 t. ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 t. ground Ginger
- 1/4 t. ground Nutmeg
- Dash Salt
- 1/2 C. Pecans, chopped
- In a small bowl combine the pecans, sugar & butter.
- Press onto the bottom and 3/4 inch up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar & vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread over crust.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt; pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the pumpkin layer comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Number Of Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
NotesNot sure now where I got this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More