- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C. Epsom Salt (found at Wal-Mart or your local drug store)
- 1/4 C. Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 C. Coarse Sea Salt (found at your grocery store)
- 10 drops of essential Oils (found at Wild Oats, GNC, Bath & Body Works, etc.)
- 2-3 drops of Vegetable Food Coloring
- In a large bowl, combine salts & baking soda. Add food coloring and desired scents. Stir mixture together until well blended. The drops of food coloring will break up and distribute throughout the salts. The food coloring will not stain your bath tub. It just gives the salts a pretty pastel color.
- Pour salts through a funnel into large glass bottles. You can also make your own personal labels for your jars of bath salts.
- These home made bath salts make great gifts... And don't forget to give yourself a jar. Add some to your bath water for a nice relaxing, soothing & scented bath.
- They have some very nice Cruets at Wal-Mart that work out perfect for putting your bath salts in.
- Number Of Servings: Depends on the size of your glass jars...
- Preparation Time: Very quick and easy!
NotesThis is a great fun & easy project that you can even do with the kids. Make these wonederful soothing, scented bath salts for gifts for the upcoming Holiday Season... This is a Martha Stewart recipe. She was on the Oprah Show and demonstrated how to make these bath salts....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More