- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups cocoa powder (Dutch-processed preferred, but regular okay)
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips (or chopped white chocolate)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Kahlua, optiona
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl. Working in two batches, pulse the ingredients in a food processor until the chocolate is finely ground. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- 2. To make hot cocoa, put 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup of hot milk. Top with whipped cream or miniature marshmallows. Add a good healthy splash of Kahlua. Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More