"Rice is nice!"Serves 3 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 18 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Rice pairs with almost everything. Everything! Meat, beans, and even works into deserts! Rice is quite nutritious, as well.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 tsp. salt
1. For this recipe, the ratio between rice and water is 1 cup : 1 2/3 cups water.
2. Put the water until it boils in a saucepan with a lid and heat until it starts to boil.
3. Add in the salt, and mix until it dissolves.
4. Pour the rice into the pot, stir for a couple seconds, then place the lid over the rice.
5. Let the rice simmer for 18 minutes, then remove the lid and turn of the heat, letting the rice steam for 5 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Rice