- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz.) Kidney Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Garbanzo Beans (rinse & drain all beans)
- 2 Celery Ribs, sliced
- 1 medium Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Tomatoe, diced
- 2 T. fresh Cilantro, cleaned & chopped
- 1 C. frozen Corn, thawed (or) 1 can Corn, drained
- 3/4 C. Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. Lime juice
- 1-1/2 t. Chili Powder
- 1/2 t. ground Cumin
- 1 t. Salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine beans, celery, onion, green pepper, tomatoe & corn.
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt if desired; mix well. pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover & chill for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
- Number Of Servings: 10 - 3/4 C. Servings
NotesAnother Taste Of Home recipe.... Sounds so yummy and so good for you...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More