- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz.) Kidney Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Garbanzo Beans (rinse & drain all beans)
- 2 Celery Ribs, sliced
- 1 medium Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Tomatoe, diced
- 2 T. fresh Cilantro, cleaned & chopped
- 1 C. frozen Corn, thawed (or) 1 can Corn, drained
- 3/4 C. Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. Lime juice
- 1-1/2 t. Chili Powder
- 1/2 t. ground Cumin
- 1 t. Salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine beans, celery, onion, green pepper, tomatoe & corn.
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt if desired; mix well. pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover & chill for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
- Number Of Servings: 10 - 3/4 C. Servings
NotesAnother Taste Of Home recipe.... Sounds so yummy and so good for you...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Get Fit With Good Food!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More