"Strawberry jelly on a plate"
""Strawberry jelly on a plate""Serves | Prep Time | Cook Time
Why I Love This Recipe
225g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
225g golden caster sugar
4 medium eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g self-raising flour, sifted
Ingredients You'll Need
Strawberries – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Strawberry Jam – 1/4 cup
Gelatin – 2 1/2 tblsp (available in supermarkets)
Sugar – 1/3 cup
Water – 1 cup
1.Add the chopped strawberries to a mixer jar.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of water and grind well.
3. Add half of the sugar and transfer to a pan.
4. Place it over low flame.
5. Add the strawberry jam and stir well until sugar has fully dissolved. Switch off the flame.
6. Take care not to boil the contents.
7. Mix the gelatin with the remaining water in another pan.
8. Stir until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
9. Add this to the strawberry mixture.
10. Stir well until it has jelly consistency.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cake