- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 C. peeled & chopped potatoes
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1/3 C. small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 C. milk
- 1/4 C. shredded FRESH Parmesan cheese
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes 10-12 minutes in enough water to cover or until tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to hot saucepan and let sit on burner (with burner off) until excess water has steamed off potatoes.
- Add cream cheese, and remaining ingredients, stirring until butter and cheeses melt. Mash potatoes to desired consistency.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More