- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 C. peeled & chopped potatoes
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1/3 C. small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 C. milk
- 1/4 C. shredded FRESH Parmesan cheese
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes 10-12 minutes in enough water to cover or until tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to hot saucepan and let sit on burner (with burner off) until excess water has steamed off potatoes.
- Add cream cheese, and remaining ingredients, stirring until butter and cheeses melt. Mash potatoes to desired consistency.