- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Turkey carcass & bones wrap in net
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5-6 sliced carrots
- (any other vegetables you like)
- I like egg noodles in this
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Turkey carcass & bones wrap in net -- (like can-can's were made of to keep the bones from getting in the soup)
- In large pot, cover with cold water and
- Simmer 2-3 hours. Remove all bones.
- Take off good meat and return to pot.
- dd..Dressing and gravy and stir well
NotesThis has become the favorite of my family and friends....it all came about when my daughters were helping me in the kitchen. I had a nice big bowl of Turkey Soup *brewing* from our smoked turkey -- as we were cleaning up I put what I "thought" was the giblets in the soup and it turned out to be the dressing.....well, looking at it I thought NO way would anyone eat THIS! It's THE BEST thing I ever did -- wonderful~ I've given this recipe to many people and every single one of the LOVE this soup!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More