- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares Baker SemiSweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 12 Chips Ahoy! Real Chocloate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 425deg.F
- Microwave chocolate and butter in lg. microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Beat whole eggs, egg yolks, sugar, and flour with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating constantly until well blended.
- Line 12 med. muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place 1 cookie, upside down, on bottom of each cup; cover evenly with batter.
- Bake 8 min. or until cakes are firm around edges but still soft in centers. Let stand 1 min.
- Carefully remove cakes from muffin pan. Invert onto dessert dishes; remove paper liners.
- Serve with whipped topping.
NotesTaken from my Winter Kraft Food and Family magazine that I just got this week. Any recipe that says warm, hot,etc. is catching my eye right now...it's cold here in TN.
(the surprise is the yummy Chips Ahoy! cookie baked right in. (Or substitute Oreo Chocloate Sandwich cookies.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More