- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 cup butter, melted
- * 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- * 2 cup sugar
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 tbl vanilla
- * 1 cup flour
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT:
- * 2 (or more!) cups chocolate chips (semisweet, white, butterscotch, peanut butter, mint, etc.) and/or raisins, chopped maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, M&M's or Reese's pieces, miniature marshmallows, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13 x 9 pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper: TURN pan upside down and press a sheet of parchment paper over the inverted pan. FLIP the pan over and drop molded sheet of parchment paper inside pan, pressing folds into corners to fit inside pan.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not over-mix!).
- Fold in "WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"!
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER-BAKE - your brownies will come out dry. Adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
- WHEN cooled completely, lift out of pan by edges of parchment paper; place on a cutting board. Fold back edges of parchment paper; cut into squares.
- You can 1/2 this recipe and make it in an 8 inch square pan - bake for about 25 minutes.
NotesThese are absolutely the chewiest, moistest, fudgiest brownies ever! I have tried adding so many different things to the batter, and they ALWAYS comes out great. They are also great without any add-ins! BUT by varying the add-ins, you can make different brownies every week (or day!!) SUPER EASY PREP! So, add "whatever floats your boat" and you will not believe how yummy they come out.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More