- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1-lb. cans of pork and beans
- 1 1-lb. can of red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Brown meat, and drain fat. Stir in soup mix. Add remaining ingredients, stir and place in 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Note: Better if made night before.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More