- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1-lb. cans of pork and beans
- 1 1-lb. can of red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Brown meat, and drain fat. Stir in soup mix. Add remaining ingredients, stir and place in 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Note: Better if made night before.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More