- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1-lb. cans of pork and beans
- 1 1-lb. can of red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Brown meat, and drain fat. Stir in soup mix. Add remaining ingredients, stir and place in 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Note: Better if made night before.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Italian Exchange
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More