1-2-3 Milky Way Crisp
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 sticks of butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups of corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 6 regular sized milky way candy bars, cut into pieces
- Crush corn flakes in a zip lock bag and set aside
- Melt butter and add slices of the milky way bars to the butter and
- melt all together on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and add corn flakes and mix well.
- Place on wax paper with spoon, flattened somewhat.
- Cool in refrigerator.
These little treats are the only candy that I've ever made and I had alot of help from Milky Way! The look of these remind me of No Bake Cookies and the taste is out of this world good! I wonder what they would taste like using Rice Krispie cereal? I may have to try it and find out! Trust me, they disappear quick and you can throw them together in 15 minutes or less!