5 minute Fudge
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, undiluted
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, diced
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nuts (optional)
- Mix 2/3 cup (one small can) Carnation evaporated milk, 1 2/3 cups sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil; cook for 5 minutes,
- stirring constantly. When the milk starts to bubble around edges of pan is when you should start timing the 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups (16 medium) diced marshmallows, 1 1/2 cups
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute (or until marshmallows melt). Pour into an 8-inch square
- buttered pan. Garnish with nuts if you would like. Cool. Cut in squares (makes about 2 pounds).