Almond Cream Cheese Frosting
- Servings: 12
- 8 ounces cream cheese - room temperature (this is important)
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter cut into small cubes and also room temperature
- 1 c powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese and butter in a bowl of an electric mixer. Using the paddle, beat them together until smooth, but still enough to frost with (you may need to add sugar). Add extracts and sift together. Use immediately.