After Dinner Appetizer Birthday Bread Bread Brunch Camping Cooking for One Crowd Cooking Dessert Dinner Dinner Party Finger Food Game Day Halloween Kid Friendly Labor Day Lunch Misc. Bread Misc. Salad North American Oven Picnic Potluck Ramadan Roll Salad Savory Shower/Wedding Side Dish Snack Soup Soup Spicy Stew Sweet
- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Loaf RHODES brand Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten or melted butter
- coarse sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt
- With a knife or scissors, cut dough into pieces to match the number of letters to be formed. Roll each piece into a rope 1/2-inch in diameter and form letters by cutting and overlapping where necessary.
- Place words on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and carefully brush with egg or melted butter. Sprinkle with coarse sugar ,seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.