Amish Dairy Casserole
- Cooking Time: 2 1/2 hours
- Servings: 15 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 8 cups raw potatoes, shredded
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups fresh, frozen or canned peas (I used canned)
- 2 cups cooked meat (ham, sausage, beef, etc. I used ham)
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cups cheese, shredded (I used Cheddar; the recipe didn't say either way)
- 2 quarts milk
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Layer ingredients in a large baking dish in order given; pour milk over all.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.