Angel Hair Pasta with Lobster and Arugula
- Servings: 4- 6
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup arugula leaves, rough stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet until hot but not smoking.
- Add garlic and saute until garlic is soft but not brown.
- Add lobster and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and pure.
- Cook until mixture is reduced by 1/4.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Add the juice, the zest and the arugula.
- Toss until the pasta is coated and the arugula has begun to wilt.
- Transfer pasta to a serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle grated cheese and/or additional lemon zest on top of pasta.
- Serve immediately.
- This is a wonderful and easy pasta dish.
- The lobster sauce can be made while the pasta is boiling.