Apple 'n Cranberry Country Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9 x 5 x 9-inch loaf pan; set aside. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread with sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, vanilla and orange peel until blended, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk until just blended. Stir in apple and cranberries. Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 20 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.