Apple Honey Custard Pie
- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 9" pie shell, unbaked
- 2 cups peeled and sliced apples (any kind but red delicious)
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cups honey
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: Chopped nuts for the top
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread apple slices evenly over pie shell.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the blender (if you have one), and run at high speed for several seconds. If you don't have one, just beat together.
- Pour custard over apples.
- Sprinkle on some nuts (walnuts or almonds) if you want to.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until solid when jiggled.
- Cool at least to room temperature before cutting.