Asian Beef and Noodles
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental-flavored ramen noodles, separated
- 2 cups frozen oriental vegetable mixture
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons green onion, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and onions after beef has been browning 5 minutes. Remove beef with slotted spoon; season with seasoning packet from noodles.
- Place noodles in skillet. Add vegetable mixture, 2 cups water or beef broth, soy sauce, ginger and seasoning packet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer several minutes or until noodles are done.
- Add beef to skillet once more, cook 1-2 additional minutes.