Asian Turkey Burgers
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 inch of a fresh hand of ginger, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- Preheat the broiler or grill.
- Finely mince the garlic and ginger. Stir together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cayenne, ginger, and garlic. Mix in the turkey. Form into four patties, about 1 inch thick. Broil or grill for 6 minutes on each side (12 minutes total).
- Serve with desired toppings. Picture is with avocado slices.
- These are a great twist on burgers. Ground turkey is a lower fat option, and the mixture of hoisin, soy, garlic, and ginger keeps the meat moist, while the cayenne gives it a nice kick.