Asparagus Pizza With Goat Cheese And Rosemary
- 4 oz goat cheese (I used a local find, Lone Star Chevre)
- 6 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp rosemary
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- Pizza crust, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Work pizza dough into a rectangle or large circle.
- Warm olive oil over low heat and add rosemary. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Brush rosemary oil over pizza dough and bake for 8 minutes.
- Top with asparagus and crumbled goat cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- * I use Rachael Ray's pizza dough recipe, which yields 3 10x16 pizza crusts.