BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- Chopped lettuce (you're going to use a lot of lettuce)
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green onions
- 1/2 can of black beans, drained
- 1 bunch of chopped Cilantro (you'll probably use 1/2 of this)
- 2 ears of cooked corn, cut off the cob
- Chopped Jicima (about a handful)
- Chopped cooked chicken
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Limes sliced into wedges
- Mix first 9 ingredients.
- Add Ranch Dressing, drizzle BBQ sauce over the top and squeeze lime juice all over.
- If you feel real industrious, slice a few thin corn tortillas into strips.
- Deep fry a few seconds until crispy and add to your salad.