Baby Shrimp Salad Sandwich
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 eggs
- 450 g baby shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ½ cup Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 4 plain croissants
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and cool in refrigerator.
- Wash shrimp, dry well and place in a bowl.
- Remove shells from eggs and finely chop.
- Add eggs, celery and Spicy mayo to bowl and mix. (If you prefer less spice, use the egg, celery and spicy mayo mix as a shrimp topping rather than mixing them together).
- Slice open each croissant. Layer with lettuce leaf and tomato slices. Add shrimp salad (or shrimp and spicy mayo topping) and close each sandwich with the top of the croissant.
- Serve immediately.