Bacon Beer Bread
- Servings: 8-10
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 1/2cup bacon bits
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- Prepare Bread Mix and add beer and bake 50 minutes n 375 oven for 40 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining ingredients in saucepan until heated through.
- Hollow out the middle of the Beer Bread loaf.
- Pour bacon mixture into bread; wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Use remaining bread for dipping.