- Servings: about 20 crackers
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 sleeve buttery rectangular crackers (I use: Waverly Wafers)
- 1 pound sliced bacon cut in ½
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker and wrap tightly with a strip of bacon. Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put the baking sheets on the oven rack. Bake for 2 hours, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.