Bacon Double Cheese Burger Dip
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 1/2 pound ground beef
- • 6 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- • 1 small onion, diced
- • 1 clove garlic, chopped
- • 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- • 1/2 cup sour cream
- • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- • 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- • 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- • 2 tablespoon ketchup
- Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
- Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.